Pine Essential Oil, Organic, 5 mL
Pine Essential Oil, Organic, 5 mL
PINE ESSENTIAL OIL, ORGANIC 5ML
- Botanical Name: Pinus sylvestris
- Process: Steam Distillation
- Origin: France
- Plant Part: Needles
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle note
- Aroma: Strong, green, fresh, forest-evergreen, dry-balsamic, terpenic.
- Bottle Size- 5mL
The needles of Pinus sylvestris produce an invaluable essential oil that assists in cleaning, purifying, stimulating and refreshing ourselves and our homes. When we think of the stately pine tree, we think of the fresh air we breath when standing in a conifer forest. The service that great conifers provide for our planet is imprinted in each pine tree as protective plant intelligence, which we then preserve by distilling into essential oils.
Pine oil, in its many varieties, might be among the most common and most recognized household fragrance, so popular is this aroma in the world of disinfectants and deodorizers. The essential oil of pine is a much more refined version of the more crude, often synthetic variety. A superior cleanser, pine essential oil can be used for keeping our homes and the air we breath fresh and clean.
In aromatherapy, pine oil is known for its uplifting and purifying qualities, which support nearly every system of the body. Known to have an uplifting, cleansing effect which can dispel worry and tiredness, invigorating pine oil can clear the air and release negative emotions. You can also keep pine running in your diffuser to help promote winter wellness for your whole family.
Aromatic Profile: Strong, green, fresh, forest-evergreen, dry-balsamic, terpenic.
Appearance: Clear, slightly oily.
- In the Diffuser: Pine oil can be used to deodorize your rooms: add as often as needed for a great boost in pure, fresh air quality. Pine can also aid you in feeling alert, clear and productive. Add several drops to your diffuser along with cedar and neroli to create an aromatically pleasing and effective blend.
- Pine oil can be applied topically (diluted), as a compress, in the bath, through direct inhalation, or used with a diffuser.
- For deep household cleaning, add several drops to warm water or to your favorite cleaner. You can also add a drop or two to the laundry.
- Add several drops to steaming water and inhale the vapor to assist in opening and clearing a deep, penetrating breath.
- Inhale pine essential oil through direct-palm inhalation when you need a boost of strength and vitality.
- Add 4 drops pine to 1 oz. lotion or massage oil and massage regularly into areas of the body that have been busy in the garden or at the gym..
Blends well with: Citrus oils such as bergamot oil, grapefruit oil and neroli oil; conifer oils such as cedar wood oil; also eucalyptus oil, rosemary oil, sage oil and lavender oil.
Safety Considerations: Pine oil is non-toxic and non-irritant, but may irritate mucous membranes or cause allergic reactions in sensitive or allergy-prone individuals. Do a patch test first and use sparingly. Do not take pine essential oil internally.The FDA has not evaluated the statements on this website. No claims are made by Golden Poppy as to the medicinal value of any products from Golden Poppy. The information presented here is for educating our customers about the traditional uses of essential oils and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You are responsible for understanding the safe application of these products. If you have any questions, please call or email us for further information.