||Out of stock
SPIKENARD ESSENTIAL OIL, WILD CRAFTED, 5ML
- Botanical Name: Nardostachys grandiflora
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Origin: Nepal
- Plant Part: Rhizome / Root
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Base Note, Excellent Fixative
- Aroma: Green, wet earth, resinous, and mellow spicy aroma with sweet woody overtones; one of the oldest, rarest and most precious of oils.
- Bottle Size - 5mL
Spikenard is very calming and balancing to the nervous system, and has a Valerian-like aroma, yet is sweeter and less pungent. It can be used in natural perfumery to lend an exotic note, therapeutically to help calm anxiety and induce relaxation, and for ritual purposes in an anointing oil.
Aromatic Profile: Green, wet earth, resinous, and mellow spicy aroma with sweet woody overtones; one of the oldest, rarest and most precious of oils.
Aromatherapy Uses: One of the oldest, rarest, and most precious of oils; typically used during meditation for its relaxing properties. Sustainably harvested from the mountains of Nepal.
The FDA has not evaluated the statements on this website. No claims are made by Golden Poppy as to the medicinal value of any products from Golden Poppy. The information presented here is for educating our customers about the traditional uses of essential oils and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You are responsible for understanding the safe application of these products. If you have any questions, please call or email us for further information.