Policies & Disclaimers
The shipping times listed on our website during the checkout process are determined by the USPS and are estimations of how long it will take for your package to get to you once we have shipped it. We do our best to send out your products as fast as possible; however, we hand make everything in small batches (so it's as fresh as it can be) and occasionally we run out of stock, in which case it may take longer for your items to get to you. If this happens we will do our best to be in touch to let you know.
At this time we also only have the option of using the USPS Priority Mail to ship packages and the price is calculated by the USPS based on weight and distance.
We want you to be 100% happy with our products, however, we are also a very small business and can only accept returns on un-opened products.
Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase and are good only for store credit.
Please email us at Info@GoldenPoppyHerbs.com with any questions or concerns.
Health and Wellness Disclaimer
This site is for educational purposes only. It does not provide medical advice. Information found on the Golden Poppy Herbs site is meant to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your healthcare provider.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site. Reliance on any information provided by Golden Poppy Herbs, others appearing on this site at the invitation of Golden Poppy Herbs, or other visitors to this site is solely at your own risk.
Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods, supplements, or activities have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. By using this site you agree to these terms.
We often discuss a variety of products/services on this blog, and when possible, we may use affiliate links. If you follow an affiliate link and go on to purchase that product or service, we will be paid a small commission, however, your cost will be the same (and quite possibly less if we're highlighting a promotion).
So naturally, there is the question of if we are pushing this product/service just to make money, or are we recommending it because we feel it is in the best interest of our readers? Our goal is to be Your Partner in Health and to help people through our experience and knowledge, so we won’t recommend a product unless we've:
- Used it personally (which will be the case the vast majority of the time).
- Thoroughly researched it and gotten first-hand user feedback from other successful bloggers/entrepreneurs we trust and that have used the product/service.
We try to give a lot of valuable information away for free because we want to help people and learn from them in the process. If you find the information on Golden Poppy Herbs to be useful, we would appreciate your support by using the affiliate links on the site rather than going directly to the source. Thanks in advance!
Recently, the Federal Trade Commission released new rules for Disclosure Compliance. These rules are set in place to ensure that readers or viewers of web media (blogs, Youtube videos, etc) know if the blogger/presenter is sponsored, endorsed or partnered with a different company. In blog terms, the readers need to know if the blogger is making money by sharing a link, product, or service.
Listed below are several ways in which this applies to our website.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Any/all of the links on GoldenPoppyHerbs.com are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and buy certain items, we will receive a small commission. The price is the same for you, though! Thank you for your support.
- If we post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that we personally use, support and/or would recommend without an affiliate link.
- We sometimes review items that are sent to us for free. All of the opinions regarding them are our own. We only endorse products that are in alignment with our ideals and that we believe would be of value to our readers.
- If a post is sponsored by a company, we will disclose that within the post. If it’s not something we would use with our families, we won’t recommend it.