We believe in weaving together all aspects of your life to help you achieve health, which means each piece of the puzzle, the nutrition, the herbs, and the lifestyle habits, are equally important.
well·ness: the state or condition of being in good physical and mental health.
What are our nutritional consultations like
- We will not put you on a "diet"
- Don't expect a "get-slim get-buff quick" program.
- Expect a "get-your-butt-back-on-the-wellness-bandwagon" type of program that is going to take you through the rest of your life in a healthy and happy way
We STRONGLY believe in bio-individuality, which means that there is no one right diet out there that was already created that will work for you; together we will create YOUR PERFECT PROGRAM by working to discover what works best for you and gets you the results you are looking for.
We do this by sitting down and coming up with a plan, and then implementing that plan over the course of several months (and occasionally over the years) until you've found your sweet spot.
We help you come up with a diet, exercise, and lifestyle plan that fits you, and then we back you up the whole time while you make those changes so that we can help you navigate through the inevitable potholes you're going to encounter.
If you've ever wondered why there are so many 'diets' out there that are the perfect diet, it's because there are many people in this world, and therefore there are going to be many different options.
If you're tired of the diet trap, switching between one program and the next, and are looking for some real one-on-one help from an experienced coach, then you've come to the right place.
Start off by getting to know our nutritionist, and if you'd like schedule a free 30-minute getting-to-know-you session so you can decide if working with us is right for you.
Specific Nutritional Considerations we work with:
- Healthy weight achievement
- Supplement Counseling - what supplements are right for you
- Personalized nutrition plans
- Nutritional Assessment and Health balancing
- Nutrition for Fertility - preconception, during pregnancy, and while breastfeeding are all crucial times for your baby’s health, let us help you make the most informed choices you can
- Food sensitivity/allergy elimination and testing
- Special Diets - Vegetarian, Paleo, Specific Carbohydrate Diet, GAPS, etc.
- Digestive Disorder Investigation – figure out what and why you suffer from issues such as IBS
- Personalized Detoxification program – work one-on-one with our practitioners to detox your life
- Personal shopping help - we would love to take you on a grocery store tour or help you clean out your kitchen in order to facilitate any dietary changes you are looking to make
Our philosophy to achieve results
Start with research-based, science-proven information, then tweak it to your particular needs
Like you, we’ve watched fad diets and exercise gimmicks come and go over the years. We've also seen how the latest and greatest 'perfect' diet doesn't work for people. Instead, we carve our own path, constantly tweaking and improving our methods based on the latest in nutrition, exercise, and psychology research as well as feedback from you, the client, about what's working and what's not.
We simply see no other way to achieve life-long results.
Create daily practices that build over time.
Getting in shape and improving their health is difficult and takes time. That’s a truth people in the health and fitness industry don’t like to admit.
Quick fixes don’t last. “Hacking your body” isn’t effective in the long run. And if you can't see yourself doing something for the rest of your life, then there's no point in trying it out in the first place because it's not going to stick.
But just because something is difficult doesn’t mean it’s impossible. That’s why we take a different approach than most:
We take complex nutritional problems and break them down into small, strategic daily practices.
Small practices that build, one on top of the other. Small practices that match our clients’ lives and lead to the greatest possible results with the least amount of stress.
Provide support, accountability, consistency, and personal attention.
Whenever we try to change something about ourselves, the world likes to push us back. Everything around us (and often everyone
around us) wants us to stay average.
That’s why we stack the deck in our clients’ favor. When the world tries to push them around, we help them stand their ground and push back. When people make a commitment to work with us, we make a commitment to help them get exactly where they want to be.
That’s how true coaching works.
Because of all this, we like to give our clients the attention they deserve, but we also need you to be committed to making the changes we ask of you, you need to be committed to yourself, for the long haul, which is why most of our programs start at 3-months minimum.
So if you're ready to make changes to your health and your life, then get in touch with us, and find out if working with us is right for you.