Whether you are a moon lover, a planning freak, interested in the conversations of the planets, an astrology student or professional, yogi, witch, herbalist, complete noob OR you just want the whole cosmos in your pocket, there is now a full to the brim magical little guide that you cannot live without.
On top of everything else that is packed between these pages and all of the incredible features in one magical book, we have made some major improvements for 2021 with additions!
- New illustrations! Throughout the botanical edition of the 2021 Astrological Planner you will find magical plants and potent herbs paired with their respective planet and sign, complete with a botanical illustration guide.
- Moon Planting Guide. A reference guide and chart on when to plant and garden by the moon.
- Decan Tarot Wheel. Fully illustrated decan tarot wheel with so much info!
- Astro codes. Each month's sign is accompanied by its own astro code and tarot suit for visual learners, deciphered through the new Decan Tarot Wheel.
- Planetary Days + Hours. Deep, magical portals can be opened using Planetary hours and days in this handy reference.
- 2021 Exact Aspects overview. Find all exact aspects with their times for the whole year in one tidy place.
- More accuracy and exact timing of aspects All data now highlights aspects within 1º and exact aspects (0º) with their times.
Below is a full list of regular features:
Ever felt like you are swimming upstream against a current? You were possibly taking action on a day where the cosmos had opposite ideas! Learn to give yourself a break on rest days and kick major goals with ease on days of heightened energy.
The Optimum Times Life Guide is some of the real magic of the planner. Appearing on the monthly and weekly calendars these guides are your planning angels. It’s an energy wrap up of the day determining optimum days for doing business, socialising, creative endeavours, following intuition, physical movement, learning something new, self exploration, chill days + more and reveals those days that might be a little more challenging than others. Optimum Times gives you a general heads up!