Traditional Chinese medicine is perhaps the oldest system of health care in the world‰ÛÓand one of the safest and most effective.
This first easy-to-use pocket guide provides everything readers need to know to explore Chinese herbal medicine for themselves.
The book includes:
- A brief overview of the basic terms and concepts of traditional Chinese medicine.
- Simple instructions on how to prepare herbal formulas at home.
- An illustrated guide to 108 of the most widely used Chinese herbs, with descriptions, therapeutic effects, preparation methods, and dosages.
- A guide to dozens of readily available prepared herbal formulas for common ailments.
- An index of symptoms and ailments.